- What is freebcc.org?
freebcc.org is a website that aims to get bitcoin and crypto newbies started by giving short descriptions, tips and dispensing of tiny free amounts of some selected cryptocurrencies. This is to let a crypto newbie work with the real deal for free.
Technically freebcc.org is a crypto faucet with additional free content. A crypto faucet is a website that drips free amounts of cryptocurrency at set time intervals.
Using various methods to earn, like claiming and simple tasks, you earn freebcc's own generated tokens.
These tokens are appointed a monetary value in US Dollars. When you think its time to withdraw, these tokens can be converted to any faucethub supported currency.
before you withdraw, you will have to set your wallet addresses via your profile/settings page. There is a page showing how much your tokens are worth in any of the currencies, to make it easier to choose, on the withdraw page.
Once you have withdrawn and it is accepted (depending size of withdrawal) your coins are directly in your faucethub wallet.
You will have to make sure you have an account at microwallet faucethub
and have also registered your wallet addresses there.
- What are bcc tokens?
bcc tokens are our own in-house generated currency. These tokens are assigned a monetary value in US Dollars and are converted to your choice of our selection of coins, when you withdraw.
bcc tokens have no value outside of this website and cannot be bought, sold or traded outside of freebcc.org.
- Are there withdrawal restrictions?
Yes. You need to have at least 100 bcc tokens to withdraw. this is just one claim from the bcc faucet.
Only withdrawal to microwallet faucethub are possible at this time.
You may not withdraw more then once a day, to ensure that our connection with faucethub is not overloading.
With large withdrawals you might need to wait up to 48 hours for our admin to clear the payment. This is sadly needed to check for bots and other cheaters.
- Why can't I withdraw?
There can be several reasons a withdrawal is not succeeding.
- insufficient funds. There is not enough in the freebcc wallet at faucethub at the time. This happens from time to time, with exchanges and deposit waiting times.
- bad connection/maintenance. With us and faucethub having regular maintenance sessions to keep things smooth, the connection might not work and the withdrawal does not go though.
- There has been put a restriction on your account. when you are suspected of cheating in any way we might temporarily suspend any withdrawals until we are sure.
- A bug in the code. With constant attacks from malicious bots on our systems we sometimes have to edit the codes. If by any chance this is the case you can rest assured that we will either put the previous code back or have it fixed within 24 hours.
- I did not receive my payment when i made withdrawal!
With a large withdrawal this can take up to 48 hours to be cleared by freebcc admin.
If you did not get payment, even though our system said so, please use our support form to submit a ticket.
I have another issue!
If you have a question or issue not described in This Faq, you may always submit a support ticket. These are usually responded and cleared within 48 hours.